I have used surveymonkey.com to design a survey to find what was ideal for my magazine. This then enables me to make the right decisions. I wanted to find out which colours would be the most suitable for my audience and this seemed to be the colour blue. I have found from my audience research that the majority of the people who answered my survey would prefer to see more pictures than text in a magazine. This gives me the idea that my magazine will need to include a large variety of pictures to suit my target audience.
I feel as though this was not the best way to collect research as I needed to collect more results from people who were at my target age, 18-20's. This would of given me the best answers for my magazine target audience as I would of understood what would have interested them.




No comments:
Post a Comment