I am planning to make a college magazine, for my initial ideas piece of work.
My magazine will be called Youth.On my magazine cover, I will have a student holding their work folder and 'looking involved' in college life. For the first month issue i will have a girl on the cover. This will be something that changes during each issue. The colours for my magazine will be ones suitable for both genders, so they will be a mixture of greens, but also include pinks. The topics of my magazine will be mostly college relared and 'tips for revising' but they will include gossip from around the colour and pictures from parties. The magazine will have no price. This is because students are known to have little money and aren't going to spend what money they do have on college magazines.
This is the original picture of Hannah I will use for my front cover of the magazine. I have used this because she is showing a positive and happy image. I will then take away all background of the picture and put her onto the white background for my magazine.



No comments:
Post a Comment