Tuesday, 5 February 2013
Original ideas for my music magazine
I think I will be making a glossy magazine that will targeted at 15-19. It can be for both genders but will initially aimed at females. I have thought about making my magazine this way because even though there are already quite a few magazines of this genre, I thought that this would be a good audience due to the fact that magazines like this one sell quite well. I have not made a decision of the final name but am thinking of using a something that can be easily related to music, for example, BLAST. The colours for my magazine will probably include quite bright colours and I have thought of using shades of red. I have decided I will be featuring a band of three people in my magazine and these will be put onto my double page spread and will also appear on my front cover. This band will be 'brand new' to the UK and therefore the interview will be about them starting out and telling the readers about their music. As this is going to be a glossy mag, my magazine will also feature parts of fashion and lifestyle, meaning I may include various coverlines on these subjects and will therefore write about them on my contents page but will not be the main feature of the magazine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment